Since 1991 Latermec successfully operates into the brick and ceramic markets, offering an all inclusive service to brick factories all over the world.
A well equipped production department, as well as an efficient organization, allows Latermec to provide a wide variety of services focused on its complete customer satisfaction.
- Wear proof chromium plating, according to thickness, on screw conveyors, covers, shaft protection sleeves and many other components.
- Wear proof Tenax treatment on screw conveyors, covers, mud cutters and all equipment subject to high degree deterioration.
- Design and development of high output dies, appreciated for their accuracy and manufacturing quality.
- Design and development of Die Washing Machine.
- Design and improvements for extruders: augers, pressure heads and other spare parts.
These are some of the services included in the wide range of competences enclosed in Latermec know how.
In 1997 after buying the well-known company EET (European Engineering Trust, Milan), which was already on the magnetic equipment market since 1963, the subsidiary EUROTECH S.r.l. has been founded, being today leader in the field of magnetic separation in brick factories.
Together LATERMEC and EUROTECH have a staff of approximately 30 employee and a production area of 10 000 sq.m of which 4 000 sq.m are covered..
Latermec has 35 staff members and 10000 m2 of production area, of which 4000 m2 are covered.